JaxMax Weight Control Formula – approved for puppy through adult
Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Poultry Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a natural source of Vitamin E), Ground Whole Corn, Egg Product, Rice Bran, Beet Pulp (sugar removed), Oat Flour, Barley, Chicken Liver Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Fish Meal, Whole Ground Flax Seed, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a natural source of Vitamin E), Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Lactobacillus, Mannan-Oligo-Saccharide, l-Lysine (essential amino acid), di-Methionine (essential amino acid), Yucca Schidigera, l-Carnatine, Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Iron Sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Biotin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Sodium Selenite, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (source of Vitamin K activity), Citric Acid, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Feeding Instructions: Feeding amounts listed below should be split in two equal parts for morning and evening meals.
10-20 pounds ¾ to 1 ½ cups daily
· Use an accurate measuring cup. Make changes based on your dog’s weight – not on his desire to eat more JaxMax! Make adjustments after a week’s feeding if necessary.
· Dogs that are spayed or neutered tend to need less food.
· During cold weather, outside dogs need about 20% more to maintain their body temperature.
· During hot weather, dogs will eat about half their normal amount.
· Do not feed any additional foods or snacks outside the JaxMax system.
· If not feeding as a weight control formula, increase feeding amount by 20%.
Switching Foods: Initially, attempt to mix 50% of the old food with JaxMax. Increase the ratio of JaxMax daily for about four days, until you have eliminated the old food.
Don’t be surprised if your dog picks out only the JaxMax and leaves the rest. In this case, just feed 100% JaxMax. Dietary upset should be minimal.
AAFCO Statement: JaxMax Weight Control Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
Auto re-order every 2 weeks
Auto re-order every 3 weeks
Auto re-order every 4 weeks
Auto re-order every 6 weeks